Sunday, September 21, 2014

It is that time again...

So upon a lot of soul searching I decided that continuing the process of creating/recreating would be highly beneficial in this chaotic world we live in. Needless to say this decision didn't come easy.  Little did I know that Goethe was on my side for according to him: "Doubt can only be removed by action". Thus,  I am glad I unknowingly took his advice and found the energy to showcase a little project I completed a couple of months ago.

So here it is: Picked up this beauty on the side of the street. A lamp with good bones but dark green faded paint which would suit many sports addicts in the Philly area. Nevertheless, not wanting to make her a victim of short lived narcissism I first decided to go for a metallic pumpkin. I had already picked up a nice brown/white cotton shade that complemented her beauty.



Upon reflection I realized she would become a pumpkin for life and following the motto that "less is better" and that enabling her to survive in a neutral home might extend her life expectancy I opted for an eggshell white. Feeling good about my decision I set to work with my spray can in hand.


After a couple of hours work, here she is in her beauty ready to take on the world with the shade from "Dress for Less" because again less is more.


No comments:

Post a Comment