It has been three years since I have posted anything in this blog for I have been to busy working. Nevertheless, recently I have been doing a bit of refurbishing and some eager friends are curious about what exactly have I been up to. So here you go....
Okay so it all started three months ago when I found this beauty at a local second hand shop. Kind of ugly but with a glass top. Not all solid wood I might add
but lets not forget all the possible storage....
So this is what I did:
First I sanded it down and painted it a boring beige......
So I sanded it again and reflected....
I opted for metallic silver spray paint instead...
After spay painting it silver I antiqued it with water based furniture stain. A brush on/rubbing combination. Finally I painted the door inserts aubergine.
And voila!!! The solid wooden top just needed some TLC.




No comments:
Post a Comment